Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship
Pumphrey Law Firm awards scholarships to college-bound seniors and freshman college students based on demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and an expressed interested in legal issues and legal studies.
Information about the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship
- What are the eligibility requirements for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship?
- What information must be submitted to be considered for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship?
- What are the submission deadlines and other key dates?
- How should I submit an application for consideration for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law scholarship?
- How much is the scholarship award?
In order to be eligible for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Florida resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrated good character and academic achievement
Each applicant must submit the following documents to the link here.
- A completed application form.
- A current unofficial high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- A typed essay 800-1,000 words on the dangers of drunk driving and the impact it can have on a student and academic career.
- The application and supporting material must be received by December 1, 2016.
- The scholarship winner will be selected and notified via email on December 10, 2016.
Completed materials can be submitted in the following manner:
Please, no phone calls. Please direct all questions via email to Taylor Kurtz, Digital Marketing Specialist at Pumphrey Law, at Taylor@donpumphrey.com.
One (1) $1,500 scholarship awarded each semester. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in the Fall semester. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in the Spring semester.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition or other education-related expenses. The award will be paid to the winner's educational institution directly.
Terms and Conditions
Only completed applications will be considered. The winner is chosen based on the sole discretion of Pumphrey Law. By applying for the scholarship, applicants agree to the terms and conditions of Pumphrey Law and the Pumphrey Law Scholarship.