- Pumphrey Law
- Our Firm
Pumphrey Law is a distinguished criminal defense firm located in Tallahassee, Florida. The law firm draws on the experience and insights of its partners, attorneys, and staff. This means that clients gain the combined perspective of former prosecutors, law enforcement officers, and investigators.
The Tallahassee criminal defense firm focuses on misdemeanor and felony cases, as well as related administrative matters. This includes charges of DUI (driving under the influence), Domestic Violence, Violent Crimes, Drug Charges, and others. No matter the charges facing the client, they can expect to receive prompt and open communication directly from the attorney representing their case.
To learn more about Pumphrey Law, or to request a free consultation, please dial (850) 681-7777 or send an online message at your convenience. Our defense firm proudly fights for clients throughout Leon County, Wakulla County, Jefferson County, Gadsden County, and nearby areas.
- Tracey Keppel Pumphrey, FRP and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Brent Marshall - Law Clerk
- Taylor Kurtz - Digital Marketing Specialist
- Matthew Pozai - Legal Assistant
- Rhonda Corley - Legal Secretary
- Zachary McGill - Runner
- Corrin Harris- Social Media and Marketing Assistant
- Sydney Donovan- Social Media and Marketing Assistant
- Madeline Wolfe - Social Media and Marketing Assistant
Attorney Don Pumphrey Jr. is a former prosecutor, former law enforcement officer, and a successful and experienced criminal defense attorney.